Welcome to Agar Cameron Financial Services
What is Financial Planning?
Financial Planning is a structured approach to analyzing a person’s financial and personal situation, it involves identifying their respective goals, objectives and needs, determining their risk profile and constructing a strategy(ies) which will assist in achieving their goals, needs and objectives.
The Six Steps of Financial Planning
- Gathering data in respect of a client's financial and personal position.
- Identifying a client’s goals and objectives.
- Identifying any financial issues or deficiencies.
- Preparing a Statement of Advice (based on information identified in 1-3 above).
- Implementing the Statement of Advice.
- Reviewing and revising the Statement of Advice on an ongoing basis.
Build Your Financial Plan Today
To find out how we can help you and to book an appointment, please call us on (03) 9863 3134 or send through your enquiry today.